The vintage silver brown agate and silver matrix confetti oval cabochons in this bracelet are outstanding examples of post-war German glassmaking.
Bohemian glassmakers were the first to develop methods for press-molding glass buttons in the early 19th century. After WWII, German glass artists advanced this trade by inventing marbled agate glass.
We’ve centered this bracelet with one lovely antique brass button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1920
- Vintage German silver brown agate lampworked and hand-pressed glass cabochon
- Vintage German silver matrix confetti lampworked and hand-pressed glass cabochon
- Two round, decorative brass stampings made today in vintage dies in the USA
- Five brass-plated pewter settings made today in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets