The vintage silver brown agate and silver confetti oval cabochons featured in this necklace are outstanding examples of post-war German glassmaking.
The design is centered with a large, one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era antique brass button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1920
- Vintage German silver brown agate lampworked & hand-pressed glass cabochon
- Vintage German silver matrix confetti lampworked & hand-pressed glass cabochon
- Two round, decorative brass stampings made today in vintage dies in the USA
- Five brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Faceted glass bead chain
- Length 19” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces