Deco Fanfare Necklace - Holiday
This vibrant necklace commingles multiple very different, yet surprisingly complementary, Art Deco elements including a filigree buckle half set with lapis glass cabochons, a lapis glass flower stone, and a brilliantly colored champleve' enamel buckle half.
It also features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- Brass filigree buckle half with lapis glass cabochons circa 1930s
- Lapis glass flower stone made in Czechoslovakia circa the 1930s -1940s
- Champleve’ enamel Art Deco buckle half made in Czechoslovakia circa 1930
- Hand wrapped Czech glass and chalcedony beads
- Antiqued brass box chain
- Chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to a 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Limited Edition