Deco Diva in Silver Necklace
This necklace flaunts an ideal co-mingling of gorgeous art deco elements with three vintage blue chalcedony glass pieces on silver-plated vintage stampings.
In this piece:
- Three blue chalcedony art deco pressed glass pieces, made in Czechoslovakia in the 1930s
- Vintage blue givre’ glass chatons, made in mid-century Western Germany.
- Three silver-plated brass stampings, made today in the USA in original 1930’s art deco dies
- Preciosa rhinestone banding made in the Czech Republic
- Length is 15” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons Necklaces