Royal tones of fuchsia, gold, and purple exude from the Czech glass buttons in this dramatic necklace.
In this piece:
- Antique metal button, circa 1880-1920, chosen from our collection
- Large glass button, hand-pressed in the Czech Republic in antique molds and then coated with iridescent fuchsia, gold, and purple
- Medium jet glass button, handmade today in Germany, with an iridescent mahogany finish
- Victorian-style casting plated in antique bronze
- Length is 16” with 4” extender
Browse Collection: Necklaces
Did you know Czech button makers use centuries-old processes to create stunning buttons, even today? Read A Passion for Czech Glass on our Buttonology Blog.