This necklace blends soft, pale greens with opalescent, aurora-tinted glass and an antique button to form one of our favorite groupings. The centerpiece is a striking aurora tined Czech glass button made today with century-old processes.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- Six pieces of vintage Swarovski crystals in Chrysolite
- Antique metal button circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Vintage German mirror-backed, engraved glass oval
- Aurora-tinted glass button hand-pressed today in the Czech Republic in antique molds
- Quatrefoil and prong brass stampings made today in antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 18" with a 4" extender
We love Czech glass and are enthralled by the centuries-old manufacturing processes used to create these special glass buttons. Read about this incredible art on A Passion for Czech Glass on our Buttonology Blog.
Shop the collection: Necklaces