Flower Charm Necklace
This delightful charm necklace includes its own tiny collection of antique floral buttons. There are a brass and velvet perfume button which Victorian women dabbed with their favorite scent, a French champleve’ enamel button, a hand-painted porcelain button, and a two-piece stamped brass button.
This sweet assemblage is hung from a hand-wrapped amazonite bead chain adorned with faceted Czech glass beads.
Read more about porcelain buttons and what makes them special on Crazy for Porcelain on our Buttonology Blog.
In this piece from left to right:
- Victorian brass and velvet perfume button, circa 1880-90
- French champleve’ enamel circa 1880-90
- Hand-painted porcelain with forget-me-nots, circa 1890-1920
- Two-piece brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Iridescent Czech glass beads with filigree brass bead caps
- A stamped brass flower made in the USA in vintage dies, set with a Swarovski crystal
- Hand-wrapped amazonite bead chain
- Czech crystal bead chain
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” with 4” extender
Browse the collection: Limited Editions