This bracelet shows off an amethyst, gold, and silver opal glass cabochon that we think represents the apex of Czech glassworkers' craft.
It also includes a light purple flower stone glass cabochon manufactured by early 19th-century Japanese button artisans and a pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells between 1908 and 1964.
Read more about the Mississippi pearl on our Buttonology Blog: Mighty Mississippi River Pearls.
In this piece, from the lobster clasp:
- Amethyst glass flower stone, hand-pressed in mid-century Japan
- Lampworked and hand-pressed opal cabochon, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Carved Mississippi River mussel shell button hand-dyed in our Louisiana studio
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Two brass leaf stampings made in vintage dies in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 6 ¾” to 8”
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Lady Washington Pearls