This delicate necklace flaunts its art deco style with an arresting mixture of vintage carnelian squares, jade triangles, and brass filigree.
In this piece:
- Vintage carnelian glass squares, made in Czechoslovakia circa 1930
- Fluted jade green glass triangle, made in mid-century Western Germany
- Three brass triangle filigree settings, made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Fire-polished Czech jet glass beads
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length 17" with 4" extender
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons' Necklaces.