This charm cluster necklace flawlessly blends a one-of-a-kind antique button, a vintage European glass cameo, and a large Czech glass button that was hand-pressed today in antique molds and made using century-old processes.
Read more about Czech glass on our Buttonology blog: A Passion for Czech Glass
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
You can wear this necklace long, at 34 inches, or doubled up and clasped in the front at 17 inches.
In this piece:
- Small antique button, circa 1880-1900
- Vintage mid-century jet & silver-luster glass European oval cameo
- Jet button with hand-painted gold & silver luster, hand-pressed today in the Czech Republic in antique molds using centuries-old processes
- Czech jet glass rhinestone chain
- A brass-plated pewter setting made in the USA
- Patterned brass ring made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” or 32”
Shop the collection: Czech Glass
Shop the collection: Necklaces