This handsome charm cluster necklace exhibits a bounty of vintage finery in jet, silver, and gold. It flawlessly blends an antique button, a vintage European glass cameo, and a large Czech glass button that was made today using century-old techniques.
We love Czech glass and are enthralled by the centuries-old manufacturing processes used to create these special glass buttons. So a few years back we took a pilgrimage trip to visit the few remaining Czech button factories. Read about this incredible art and our Bohemian adventure on A Passion for Czech Glass on our Buttonology Blog.
You can wear this necklace long, at 34 inches, or doubled up and clasped in the front at 17 inches.
In this piece:
- Small antique brass or steel button, circa 1880-1900
- Vintage mid-century European oval cameo of jet and silver-luster glass
- Large jet button with hand-painted gold and silver luster, hand-pressed in the Czech Republic in antique molds
- Czech jet glass rhinestone chain
- A brass-plated pewter setting made in the USA
- Patterned brass ring made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 16” or 32”
Shop the collection: Necklaces