Imogen BraceletRegular price $90.00
This captivating bracelet flaunts four Czech black glass buttons with iridescent seafoam blue and green coatings.
These distinctive buttons were hand-pressed in antique molds and manufactured using centuries-old processes and are a testament to the enduring talents of the remaining Czech glass artisans still working today.
Read more on our Buttonology Blog: A Passion for Czech Glass.
Centering the bracelet, you’ll find an antique, one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era brass button.
The antique button is one and only, chosen just for you, and so yours will not be identical to the image.
We’ve also included two lovely round brass stampings, one of which features an Art Nouveau representation of a young woman, which is why we named this bracelet Imogen, the Celtic word for a maiden.
In this piece:
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Four modern black glass buttons with an iridescent coating hand-pressed in the Czech Republic in antique molds
- Two small round brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Seven brass-plated pewter settings cast today in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Tiny hand-dyed vintage pearl button anchoring the chain
- Length is 7” to 8 1/2”
Shop the collection: Czech Glass
Shop the collection: Bracelets