Jet & Jade Opal BraceletRegular price $83.00
This bracelet shows off two of the most beautiful, mid-century Czech glass cabochons we've ever found.
It also includes two Cherry Brand glass cabochons. We were beside ourselves with joy when we discovered these beauties wrapped in their original tissue paper, sealed with an orange sakura blossom label.
The distinctive label revealed their identity as Cherry Brand glass which was manufactured in Osaka, Japan during the American occupation after WWII.
Read more on our Buttonology Blog: The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass
This wee wearable button collection is rounded out by a single antique, one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era brass button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece (from the ends in):
- Two jade green lampworked modern Czech beads
- Two Cherry Brand jet & goldstone glass cabochons, circa 1945 -1951
- Two jet & jade opal lampworked & hand-pressed glass cabochons made in Czechoslovakia circa 1950
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1918
- Five brass-plated pewter castings made today in the USA
- Length is 7" to 7 3/4"
Shop the collection: Bracelets