Jet Spinner Necklace
The three-sided spinning pendant featured in this necklace is a recreation of a Victorian gentleman’s watch fob adorned with three special vintage glass ovals.
Before wristwatches were invented men kept their timepieces in their pockets attached to a chain that was usually adorned with a decorative fob. The most fashionable type was a spinner fob, like this one, with three rotating sides.
In this piece:
- Oval cloud opal lampworked & pressed glass cabochon from Czechoslovakia
- Glass oval doublet made in mid-century Western Germany with mixed jet & Goldfuss glass
- Vintage Czech glass oval with brilliant gold luster daisy
- Two-part spinner made in the USA of brass-plated pewter
- Antiqued brass station chain
- Length is 27” with 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces