Le Chic Bracelet in White
This chic bracelet features three buttons that collectors’ dreams are made of. We found them at a closing sale at the Worthmore Five and Dime in Rayne, Louisiana. They were still attached to their original cards with a nostalgic price tag of ten or twenty-five cents. They are some of the most exquisite West German glass buttons we’ve ever found.
This bracelet design also features some special vintage pearl buttons made from Mississippi river mussels.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Slightly iridescent vintage white Czech glass button
- Vintage pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells, enhanced with a small brass filigree stamping made in the USA in vintage dies
- Exquisit brand glass button with Art Moderne sunburst, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Le Chic brand openwork glass button, made in early 1960s Western Germany
- Exquisit brand moonglow glass button, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Vintage pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells, enhanced with a small brass flower stamping made in the USA in vintage dies
- Vintage white Czech glass button
- Seven brass-plated pewter settings made in Louisiana just for us
- Brass-plated rings and toggle made in the USA
- Length is 7” to 7 3/4”
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Read Surprise Five and Dime Button Find on our Buttonology Blog.