This bracelet features mid-century glass and pearl buttons in complementary shades of green highlighted by vintage, aquamarine Art Deco, Czech glass rings.
The vintage pearl button was hand-carved from Mississippi River mussel shells by the American Pearl Button Company of Washington which operated between 1908 and 1964.
We lovingly hand-dyed the pearl button on the stovetop in our Louisiana design studio.
Read more on our Buttonology blog: Mighty Mississippi River Pearls.
In this piece, from ring end:
Shop the collection: Bracelets
Shop the collection: Lady Washington Pearls