This bracelet is features vintage glass buttons in lime and pine green, a mother-of-pearl button hand-dyed sage green, and light aquamarine Art Deco glass rings.
The pearl button was made from mussel shells harvested from the Mississippi River by the American Pearl Button Company. You can read more about Mighty Mississippi River Pearls on our Buttonology blog.
In this piece, from ring end:
- Two light aquamarine glass connectors made in Czechoslovakia circa 1930
- Iridescent lime green glass button, made in Western Germany by the Schwanda Button Company in the early 1960s
- Mid-century vintage Czech glass button in iridescent pine green
- Vintage hand-dyed pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells
- Three brass-plated pewter settings made in the USA
- Two stamped brass leaf connectors made in vintage dies in the USA
- Brass-plated pewter rings and toggle made in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets