Mon Coeur Bracelet
A modern floral glass button, vintage fire opal cabochon, and an antique brass button are linked together in this charming bracelet. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece (left to right):
- Round fire opal lampworked glass cabochon, hand-pressed in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- One antique metal button made circa 1880 to 1918
- Floral glass button, hand-pressed today in antique molds in the Czech Republic, using a centuries-old process
- Vintage-style brass stampings, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA
- Length is 7" to 7 3/4"
Shop the collection: Bracelets