Mon Coeur Necklace
This antique button and vintage fire opal glass necklace will make you feel pretty all day every day.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- One antique metal button made between the years 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Large and small fire opal lampworked glass cabochons, hand-pressed in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Art deco style brass stamping, made today in the USA in antique dies
- Brass-plated pewter castings made in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons' Necklaces.