Two charming pieces of mid-century milk glass, an enamel cuff link, and a half dozen tiny vintage mother of pearl buttons stand united in singular beauty in this cheery necklace.
The two Czech glass pieces were hand pressed by a glass artist using antique iron molds and centuries-old manufacturing processes.
In this piece:
- Vintage Czech milk glass clover, circa 1950
- Vintage Czech milk glass oval, circa 1930
- Vintage brass and enamel cuff link, circa 1950
- Six vintage mother-of-pearl buttons
- Two brass stampings made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 20” with a 4” extender
Shop the collection: Necklaces