Shannon BraceletRegular price $87.00
This nine-piece bracelet boasts a substantial collection of rare and collectible, green, mid-century glass buttons. We adore chrysolite green which was popular during the 1920s and swoon over the bright emeralds that were fashionable during the 1950s and 1960s.
It also includes a hand-dyed, vintage pearl button made from Mississippi River mussel shells and a one-of-a-kind, Victorian-era antique button.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece, from the ring end:
- Glass flower, circa 1950 set on brass filigree stamped today in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass button top stamped in today in the USA in vintage dies
- Czech variegated green cabochon, circa 1950
- Brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Hand-dyed, Mississippi River mussel shell pearl button, circa 1950
- Brass filigree stamping made in the USA in vintage dies, set with green crystal
- Green glass & goldstone lampworked Cherry Brand cabochon made in Japan between 1945 & 1951
- Antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- Small brass filigree stamped in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass-plated pronged bracelet setting made in Israel
- Length is approximately 7.5"
Shop the collection: Bracelets