Silver Agate Necklace
We were thrilled to discover the hand-pressed vintage oval glass cabochons we used in this necklace set on our last button hunting trip. We love how the sky and lapis blues are sweetly accented with sparkling gold and silver.
The oval is displayed with an antique metal button, a vintage glass button, and a vintage blue glass drop.
Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- One small antique metal button, circa 1880-1918, chosen from our collection
- Mid-century vintage white glass button painted with blue and gold enamel, made in 1950s Western Germany
- Vintage oval silver-blue agate glass cabochon made in mid-century Germany
- Mirror-backed vintage blue glass drop, made in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant with sliding clasp
Shop the collection: Adjustable Necklaces
Shop the collection: Necklaces