We were beside ourselves with joy when we discovered the cabochons used in this bracelet wrapped in their original tissue paper, sealed with an orange sakura blossom label.
The distinctive label revealed their identity as Cherry Brand glass which was manufactured in Osaka, Japan during the American occupation after WWII. You can read more about them on The Epic Story of Cherry Brand Glass on our Buttonology Blog.
A single hammered brass antique button is also included this pretty bracelet design. Each antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
In this piece:
- One small antique metal button, circa 1880-1900
- Two emerald and sapphire goldstone lampworked Cherry Brand glass cabochons from post World War II allied Occupied Japan circa 1945-1951
- One vintage Czech confetti glass cabochon
- Four antiqued-brass pewter settings made in Louisiana
- Brass connectors
- Brass-plated rings and toggle made today in the USA
- Length is approximately 7.5 inches
Shop the collection: Bracelets