Subtle Blues Bracelet
We feature bracelets created by Grandmother’s Buttons designer Corda Walker in every limited edition release. Corda has worked in our studio for twenty-five years and we think she creates magic with a handful of colorful antique buttons and filigree stampings.
In this one of a kind bracelet, she has cast a subtle spell in pale blues, offset by icy grey pieces of cut steel.
In this piece, from the chain end:
- Tiny Victorian gilded brass and cut steel button, circa 1880-90
- Art Nouveau brass button with navette-shaped cut steels, circa 1880-90
- Vintage blue Czech glass link with an antique button of brass and steel from the 1930s
- Rare and lovely 1890s celluloid and tinted brass button, circa 1880-90
- Brass French champleve’ button with intricate rococo border, circa 1880-90
- Unusual brass spindle-shaped button, circa 1890
- Delightful brass and cut steel button with three panels of dappled champleve’ enamel, circa 1890
- Antique steel cup button with brass and cut steel center, circa 1880-90
- Seven ornate brass stampings, made in the U.S.A. in vintage dies.
- Antiqued brass chain
- Brass lobster claw closure
- Length is 6 1/2” to 7 1/2”
Browse collection: Limited Editions