We're in love with this setting because it made it possible to show off three different vintage glass ovals in one pendant necklace.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
In this piece:
- Vintage green opal glass cabochon, handmade in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Vintage hematite glass cabochon, with matte hematite fleur-de-lys, handmade in mid-century Western Germany
- Vintage jet and jade opal glass cabochon, handmade in mid-century Czechoslovakia
- Brass plated pewter casting made in the USA
- Stamped brass floral bead cap made in the USA today with antique dies
- Antiqued brass chain
- Chain adjusts via a sliding magnetic clasp from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons' Necklaces.