Vivienne in Jet Necklace
In this piece, we transformed a lovely art deco casting, originally created to hold a magnifying glass, into a pendant display for one antique button. Every antique button is a one and only, chosen just for you, and so will not be identical to the image.
This necklace features a sliding clasp that enables you to adjust its length to suit any neckline. You can wear it as a choker, as a long pendant, or anywhere in between.
- Small antique jet glass button with silver luster, circa 1880-1918
- Faceted jet glass doublet made in Czechoslovakia circa 1930
- Black stone donut is holding the antique button
- Silver-plated casting made in the USA
- Chain adjusts via a sliding clasp from a 15" choker to 32" long pendant
Shop the collection: Grandmother's Buttons' Necklaces.